A haven in the city, this Nairobi hotel is ideally located for business, close to the Parliament buildings and next to Kenyatta International Convention Centre. Select from a wide range of dining options, including grilled seafood al fresco on a stunning outdoor pool terrace overlooking Uhuru Park. If exploring is your aim, a range of shopping experiences include luxury malls and Masai open air markets, or for a real taste of Africa, visit nearby Nairobi National Park.
- Bhandini Restaurant has been a treasure trove of a restaurant for more than 11 years. A melting pot of Indian cuisine featuring breathtaking spices, curries and melt in your mouth Indian breads. The a la carte menu lists some of the most imaginative and extensive regional Indian cuisine. End your meal with sublime Indian desserts such as: Gulab Jamun cottage cheese balls with honey sauce and Gajjar Halwa grated carrots cooked in milk and garished with pistachios.
- Pool side restaurant with a wide range of a la carte and buffet options.
- Business center is staffed between 6 am and 11 pm and includes a copying courier service, email and internet access, a fax machine and more.
Health & Sport
- We offers a 24 hours complimentary gym for in house guests, equipped with fitness facilities for both cardiovascular and weight training machines.
- Heated swimming pool, well equipped studio, sauna, steam room, isotonic range and techno gym Equipment. Recreation and sports court, casino, live entertainment, outdoor pool