Mount Kenya Safari Club
The sacred peak of a long-extinct volcano, Mount Kenya has drawn visitors for decades. Nestled in the lush foothills of this spectacular mountain, straddling the equator and with a history as rich and evocative as the surrounding landscape, Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club offers a snapshot of Africa from a bygone era. Under the watchful eye of the mountain, guests can stroll throughout the hotel’s tranquil grounds and relax in the refined elegance of the club-like interior. And, of course, our enviable location adjacent to Mount Kenya National Park, part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as well as close to Aberdare National Park, ensures that an unforgettable African safari experience is at your doorstep.
- With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Resort's 120 luxuriously appointed hotel rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure.
- With a terrace facing snow-capped Mount Kenya and overlooking the property’s beautifully manicured grounds, Tusks Restaurant boasts a menu abounding with the incredible variety of foods that are farmed in Central Kenya. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, this elegant setting features terrace and indoor dining.
- In addition to offering a relaxed lounge atmosphere, Zebar, resting on the equator, is one of the few places in the world where your server will have to cross from the southern to the northern hemisphere to retrieve your order. Savour stunning views of Mount Kenya from the lawn terrace, while surrounded by lovely manicured grounds. Zebar also serves afternoon tea.
- Internet, email, photocopying and general secretarial services are available through our Business Center.
- William Holden Animal Orphanage
Health & Sport
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Nine-hole golf course, mountain biking and hiking, horseback riding, lawn bowling and croquet, Sweetwaters and Aberdares game drives, camel trek safaris, fishing excursions, whitewater rafting excursions, bird walks and nature walks.